Monday, November 8, 2010

Packing.

I hate hate hate packing/moving so I figured if I do a little each week it will be easier for me then waiting and tossing everything in boxes just to get out of here and clutter up the new house.

I'm removing clutter from our lives. If it doesn't have a purpose...it goes in the trash/donation bag. We have too many people living under one roof for stuff to be around just to have "stuff" around. Sorry nick knacks...you're going. Well all of you but my beloved mama figurines.

We have made progress though. We purged most of the playroom last week. Removing all broken toys really cut the stash down. With Christmas right around the corner this was one of the biggest areas of clutter that needed to be dealt with.

Our bedroom is next in line for purging/packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment